SPRING 2019 TEXTBOOK AGREEMENT
- TEXTBOOK RENTALS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER JANUARY 25, 2019. AFTERWARDS, THEY MAY BE "RETURNED" TO THE BOOKSTORE. Please refer to refund policy for further information about exact dates for refunds.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: We offer as many USED textbooks as we can but when no used copies are available we will substitute NEW copies. This may cause your order total to change without notice.
- If you prefer not to accept substitutions, please indicate “NO SUBSTITUTIONS” in the Special Shipping Instructions field as you complete your online transaction.
- Indicating “No Substitutions” may result in books being canceled from your order.
- USED BOOKS: Please note that:
- Used books may or may not include related CD’s, and will not include one-time use access codes for web sites
- Used books sold separately cannot be combined to equal a used version of a publisher created package.
- PACKAGES: Some courses offer the choice between new books packaged with supplements or used books separately. If you inadvertently order both a package and a separate book we will attempt to give you the least expensive option and cancel the other book(s) from your order.
- REFUNDS: Last day for regular refunds is JANUARY 25, last day with proof of dropped class is FEBRAUARY 1. For more information see http://www.broncobookstore.com/return-policy.asp?
- DISCLAIMER: Textbook listings are accurate to the best of our knowledge on any given date, but editions and ISBNS are subject to change without notice by either the professor or the publisher. Bronco Bookstore is not responsible for subsequent textbook changes if students buy from another source based on information posted on our site.
- OTHER QUESTIONS: Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to make shopping with Bronco Bookstore an easy experience. We strive for our store to be a viable resource in a climate of many book buying choices. We are always here to answer questions. If you have questions or concerns about your order please contact the E-Commerce office by phone 909 869-3753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders for Cal Poly Pomona clothing, gifts and general merchandise will ship within 1-2 business days (allow more time for weekends or holidays). TEXTBOOK PRE-ORDERS MAY START SHIPPING ON NOVEMBER 19, 2018
- Orders placed by campus residents will be held for pickup only at the Bronco Bookstore.
- Any book(s) not shipped before January 18, 2019 will be back ordered. Back orders will be shipped upon arrival at bookstore, unless canceled by the customer.
- We ship web orders via Fed Ex Ground. Web orders placed Monday – Thursday will be processed and shipped within 1-2 days. The Bronco Bookstore shipping department is closed on weekends. Orders placed on Friday and during the weekend will be processed the following Monday. During the first week of classes there may be delays in processing due to high volume of orders.
- Fed Ex Ground shipping rate: $8.95 for the first item, and $.95 for each additional item.
- To ensure prompt delivery, double check your address, and be sure to include your apartment number if applicable. Entering a P.O. Box, incomplete or inaccurate street address will delay your order. Fed Ex policy is not to deliver to any P.O. Boxes.
DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
If you need an ISBN or other book information for a course that hasn’t been listed yet on our site, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com. We will respond ASAP with the information you need to complete your alternate media request, or let you know how soon we expect to have the information available.
TEXTBOOK REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please refer to the Bronco Bookstore's Refund Policy Webpage or the refund policy insert that will be included in your order confirmation email for more guidelines.
- Digital Reading Done Right. Save up to 60% when you shop on RedShelf. RedShelf's cloud reader is tied directly to your web browser, which means you can access your content from anywhere, anytime and on all of your favorite devices.
Digital Textbooks provided by RedShelf are eligible for a full refund if:
- eBooks are refundable within fourteen (14) days of purchase. Additionally, RedShelf cannot fulfill refund requests if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product has been printed.
- For refunds of purchases made within a bookstore, please contact the bookstore where the item was purchased. Please note that the same refund rules listed here apply to purchase made within a bookstore.
Print Materials (Including Print-On-Demand)
- Print materials, including print-on-demand products, are non-refundable.
Publisher Access Codes
- Refunds for McGraw-Hill access codes are permitted if requested within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Refunds for Cengage access codes are permitted with proof of dropping the associated course.
- For more information, see our FAQ: broncobookstore.redshelf.com/faq/