Buy/Rent Your Textbooks Online
- Compare Our Textbook Prices
- Bronco Bookstore Financial Aid/Student Accounts Charging Program
- Textbook Agreement and Refunds
- Textbook Rental Information
NOTE ABOUT SUBSITUTIONS
While we strive to have the items, you request in the condition you desire i.e. NEW, USED, DIGITAL etc. Sometimes we do not have enough stock in one condition and need to default to another condition in order to fulfill your order and insure you have all your needed course materials.
Compare Our Textbook Prices using the LOOK UP BY COURSE button below*.
Compare our prices with major online textbook markets (ex. Amazon, B&N, Half.com, Chegg, etc.)
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona students, purchase or rent your NEW/USED digital textbooks from Bronco Bookstore or BroncoBookstore.com. At Bronco Bookstore we strive to ensure we provide the exact materials selected by your course faculty at fair and competitive prices.
- Textbook listings are accurate to the best of our knowledge on any given date, but editions and ISBNS are subject to change without notice by either the faculty or the course material publisher.
- USED books may or may not include related CD’s, and do not include other items such as one-time use access codes for web sites etc.
- USED books sold separately cannot be combined to equal a used version of a publisher created package.
Note:The Bronco Bookstore is not responsible for subsequent textbook/course materials changes if students buy from another source based on information posted on our site.GO TO TOP
Bronco Bookstore Financial Aid/Student Accounts Charging Program
What is the Bookstore Financial Aid Charging Program?
The Bookstore Charging Program is a new service that will allow students who receive financial aid to have course materials purchased through the Bookstore charged to their student account against pending aid disbursements. Eligible purchases can be made with your Bronco ID card.
Benefits of the Bookstore Charging Program
This program will allow students to obtain required course materials and begin doing assignments while waiting for financial aid awards or other sources of funding. The intention is to make it easy and convenient for students awaiting aid disbursements to get their materials at the start of classes.
Who is eligible to participate in the program?
Currently enrolled CPP (regular university only, not Extended University) students registered in greater than zero units who have been awarded financial aid that has not yet been disbursed may choose to use this program.
What items are allowed to be charged for this program?
Books and supplies such as pens, pencils, scantrons, or other designated educationally related supplies are eligible for the program. Food items, clothing, gifts and computers are not included.
What is the limit to the amount that can be charged?
There is a maximum of $500 of usable funds per semester.
What is the process for charging items?
Student charges in the Bookstore for authorized purchases will be added to the student's account and paid when the financial aid funds are disbursed.
PLEASE NOTE that the student's financial aid package must exceed their financial obligation to the university for the current semester in order to qualify for the book charging program.
Are the Bookstore charges the first charges to be paid on the student's account?
When financial aid is disbursed, the sequence of payments will be:
- Tuition & Fees
- Mandatory Campus Fees
- Course material charges
When will the Bookstore balance need to be paid?
The outstanding balance for Bookstore purchases in a current semester must be paid before a student can access this process in a future semester. A hold will be placed on the student account for unpaid balances, preventing class enrollment in the following semester.
- You must authorize the Bookstore in writing to participate in the process. Check your MyCPP account for payment due dates or to determine if your Financial Aid (if applicable) will cover the charges.
- You will be held responsible for full payment for your textbooks if you become ineligible for Financial Aid or if your aid is not sufficient to cover your account balance as well as for changes in enrollment status, or withdrawal from the university.
- You are responsible for all Bronco Bookstore charges incurred after financial aid funds have disbursed and you have received a refund either by direct deposit or check.
- Failure to pay all charges on your Student Account will prevent you from registering for future courses and a hold will be placed on all your academic records.
Textbook Agreement and Refunds
Please make sure you understand and read the complete textbook policies and shipping information.
View the Textbook Policy Page
Textbook Rental Information
Check for return date on Rental Sticker or an email reminder will be sent to the address given at the time of purchase.
Please visits our Return Policy Section for more information.
*Bronco Bookstore provides this information as a service to our customers. However, we cannot and will not be held responsible for any customer service, return, or refund issues related to any online merchant other than ourselves. Please be extra aware of who you are purchasing your textbooks from.