Have more than one return? See below ↓
CPP RENTAL RETURN LABEL PURCHASE
To insure your books are correctly returned ON TIME to the Bronco Bookstore please complete the following selection below.
1. Select the amount of rental books you choose to return.
- Make sure you pick the correct amount.
- You will be billed if this is not done correctly
2. Submit your order. Use the "SHIP TO" address field as the address you will be returning your books from and/or would like the books returned to if for some reason they do not reach the Bookstore.
3. The Bookstore will process your order during business hours and send you an email with your label.
- Be sure to use ONLY one box for all of your books.
- Be sure to SECURELY tape the printed return label to the box.
- Use the tape to completly cover all parts of the printed label (with clear tape) so that no part of your return lable tears off in the mail process making your order undeliverable or lost on its way back to the Bookstore.
- BOOKSTORE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST SHIPMENTS.
Be sure to deliver your return to the United States Post office
on or before the RENTAL RETURN DUE DATE.
ALL PACKAGES SENT AFTER DUE DATE WILL BE CONSIDERED LATE AND MAY BE RETURNED TO YOU!
For information about rentals please visit www.BroncoBookstore.com/rentals
Have questions about rental returns? Email us at OnlineOrders@cpp.edu
Complete the form below. Do not skip any of the requested information.
Please note incomplete orders will be canceled.
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!
PLEASE PRINT & INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION WITH YOUR RETURN SHIPMENT TO THE BOOKSTORE.
PLACE ORDER CONFIRMATION INSIDE THE BOX ON TOP OF BOOKS!
This will be sent to you after your order is submitted and paid. If you do not find this email shortly after check your SPAM folder. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to prevent this.
Are you local?
We encourage you to do in-person drop off during our business hours. www.BroncoBookstore.com/hours