- TEXTBOOK RENTALS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER THE REFUND PERIOD
IS OVER. AFTERWARDS, THEY MAY BE "CHECKED IN" TO THE BOOKSTORE. Please refer to the Bronco Bookstore's Refund Policy Webpage for further information about exact dates for refunds.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: We offer as many USED textbooks as we can but when no used copies are available we will substitute NEW copies. This may cause your order total to change without notice.
- If you prefer not to accept substitutions, please indicate “NO SUBSTITUTIONS” in the Special Shipping Instructions field as you complete your online transaction.
- Indicating “No Substitutions” may result in books being canceled from your order.
- USED BOOKS: Please note that:
- Used books may or may not include related CD’s, and will not include one-time use access codes for web sites
- Used books sold separately cannot be combined to equal a used version of a publisher created package.
- PACKAGES: Some courses offer the choice between new books packaged with supplements or used books separately. If you inadvertently order both a package and a separate book we will attempt to give you the least expensive option and cancel the other book(s) from your order.
- DISCLAIMER: Textbook listings are accurate to the best of our knowledge on any given date, but editions and ISBNS are subject to change without notice by either the professor or the publisher. Bronco Bookstore is not responsible for subsequent textbook changes if students buy from another source based on information posted on our site.
- OTHER QUESTIONS: Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to make shopping with Bronco Bookstore an easy experience. We strive for our store to be a viable resource in a climate of many book buying choices. We are always here to answer questions. If you have questions or concerns about your order please contact the E-Commerce office by phone 909 869-3753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
If you need an ISBN or other book information for a course that hasn’t been listed yet on our site, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com. We will respond ASAP with the information you need to complete your alternate media request, or let you know how soon we expect to have the information available.
TEXTBOOK REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please refer to the Bronco Bookstore's Refund Policy Webpage or the refund policy insert that will be included in your order confirmation email for more guidelines.